Click here for the sign up form.
- Download and print the UFO sign-up sheet from the MVQG
website or pick one up at the July meeting.
- Identify 5 projects you want to finish by the January 2020
meeting and fill out the sign-up form.
- When making your lists, focus on simple, do-able, complete-able
UFO’s, such as: adding labels and
sleeves, finishing up bindings, gifts that were begun and you ran out of time,
simple kits that were pushed to the back of the shelf, even doll quilt kits
that you brought home from a meeting. This is probably not the time to take on
your 9-year-old One Block Wonder!
- Turn in your sign-up sheet at the July meeting along with the $5 entry fee to Sandie Cockerill at the
July meeting. Late entries will be
accepted in September and November, but
the $5 fee will still apply.
- We will randomly draw a number (1-5) at the July, September
and November meetings to determine which project you’ll need to work on during
the next two months.
- Document your completion of your project (for example, take
a picture on your phone) and present your documentation to Sandy Cockerill in
September, November, and January.
- If you complete your project designated for a 2-month period,
your name will go into a pool for a prize.
Prizes will be awarded at the January meeting where the program will feature
the great reveal of all your finished UFOs.
- Have Fun!!! Get it done!!!
Tags: July meeting, UFO Challenge, UFO's