Quilt Show RulesQuilt Show Home Details Appraisals Vendors Featured Quilter Raffle Quilt Small Quilt Auction Second Hand Treasures Gift Baskets Raffle Demonstrations Quilt Show Rules Categories
The following rules were adopted for the 2020 Great River Quilt Show.
• Only members of the MVQG can enter a quilt in the Quilt Show, judging is optional.
• To enter a quilt the entrant must be a member in good standing of the MVQG the year of the show and the previous year (due to registration deadlines.)
• To enter a quilt in the show, the entrant must have participated in the construction of the quilt, e.g. piecing, applique, or quilting.
• In a duet category only members will be eligible to receive a ribbon.
• Winners in a non duet category receive one category ribbon.
• Special exhibits, e.g. gravel road, river, QOV, not judged but entered under one member’s name can include quilts from non-members.
• The quilt show committee will determine what special exhibits will be included in each show.